World-class Service in Houston
Our company was founded on service and our mission today is to provide the best service and support available. Our availability to meet your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week will set us apart only through our ability to handle the pressure when you need the support the most and making it easy to do business with us.
When time counts, you can count on FS-Compression. There’s nothing more costly than downtime. Our mission is to get your plant up and running as fast as possible, and that’s just what we do. We feature:
- 24-hour emergency service! We don’t just say it, we live it. We come when you call. You are a priority.
- Fleet of well-stocked service vehicles serving our region to minimize return trip charges.
- Factory certified professional service technicians.
We also offer Preventative Maintenance Programs to maximize the life of your compressor and your plant's productivity. For customers with existing preventative maintenance agreements, we offer express service between the PMs so any problem you have will be addressed promptly.
Need a new or existing compressor, vacuum pump, blower, chiller or cooling water system installed, designed, upgraded or modified? We’ll work with you and your schedule to get the job done on time and efficiently. FS-Compression offers:
- An ability to provide a total system solution and to maintain control over the project from start to finish ensuring that the installed system is correct from design to commissioning. Our Install Team has over 150 years of combined compressed air installation and piping experience
- FS-Compression understands compressed air and vacuum equipment. We will design and install any size compressor, vacuum pump, blower, chiller or cooling water system to meet your specific needs
- All utility connections including plumbing, electrical, and ventilation including heat recovery can be incorporated into our services. Single point project management!
- We will meet your needs for a single air drop or a complete system installation. Our system engineers will work with you to provide energy saving and best practices recommendations. From the design phase to the quotation and final installation with attention to detail, we guarantee your complete satisfaction
- Upon completion, the system will be tested and all operators trained. Our aim is to exceed your expectations